Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep the ProCycling.net website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and ProCycling.net Ltd. in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept agree the following terms and conditions:
The owner of this web site is:
ProCycling Ltd Trading As ProCycling.net
Unit 2, The Western Centre
Our Company Registration number is 04468861.
1. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with ProCycling.net, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
2. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and ProCycling.net unless and until ProCycling.net sends you and email confirming that the products you have ordered are being dispatched to you. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time ProCycling.net sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by ProCycling.net of your offer to buy goods from ProCycling.net.
4. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
5. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 32 below from time to time.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. ProCycling.net will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to ProCycling.net for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform ProCycling.net as soon as possible.
10. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. You may cancel your pre order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the 'cancel' link next to the product ordered on your pre order basket. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 14 days from the day after you receive the product by:
11.1. Sending the notice of cancellation by a ticket via the contact centre on your ProCycling.net account ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; please keep safe your email as proof of notification; and/or
11.2. Where you have already received the goods, return the goods to ProCycling.net unopened together with your Account code and order number within 14 days from the date that you received the goods. ProCycling.net will then refund you the purchase price of the goods.
11.3. Once ProCycling.net receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to ProCycling.net from your credit card, in relation to your order, will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible within 30 days of your order, provided that the goods you wish to return are received by ProCycling.net in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. Please find more information for how to return your item on the Returns Policy page.
12. Minimum card and Paypal payment is £1.50 per transaction. It is not possible to process payment below this amount.
13. All our orders are shipped from the UK. Orders placed for shipment to countries outside of the European Union may by subject to taxes, customs duties and other fees charged by the country of destination. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and fees can vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office if you require further information on any fees you may be liable to pay.
14. It is the responsibility of the named recipient to pay any applicable import fees if requested. Please note that failure to pay these fees will result in the item being returned to us of which you will only be refunded 50% of the cost of the goods upon receipt of the return.